* 11/2 @CutdaCarb wrap cut to size of pan (Love these!).
* 2 lbs 93% fat-free ground turkey
* 1 jar of marinara or spaghetti sauce
* 32-oz part-skim Ricotta cheese
* 2 1/2 cups mixed cheese (Monterey Jack, cheddar, Mexican-style
cheese, or mozzarella)
* 3/4 cup of Parmesan cheese
* 2 cups of spinach (optional)
* 1 egg lightly beaten
* 1 cup chopped onion
* 1 tbsp of garlic
* 1 tbsp of dry or fresh parsley
* 1 tsp cayenne pepper
* 1 tsp pepper
* Cooking spray
-Preheat oven to 375.
-Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat til hot.
-Cook turkey until brown. Drain excess liquid.
-Add onion, spaghetti sauce, garlic, cayenne pepper.
-Cook for another 5 mins.
-On a separate bowl combine cottage cheese, egg, parmesan, parsley, pepper and spinach. Stir well.
-Spray cooking spray to a baking dish.
-Arrange CutdaCarb wrap on the bottom of dish.
-Add Ricotta cheese mixture, top with turkey mixture, top with mozzarella, and repeat the layers again.
Bake for 45 mins.