* 1/1/2 tbsp Olive Oil
* 1 lb. shrimp, peeled & deveined
* 5 cloves garlic, finely minced
* ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
* 2 tbsp parsley
* 3 tbsp lemon juice
-Heat oil in a skillet. Cook shrimp for 1 1/2 mins.
-Stir in garlic and red pepper flakes; cook and stir 1 1/2 mins.
-Stir in lemon juice and the parsley and cook for 2 minutes.
-Add pesto sauce to shrimp. I usually have it with edamame noodles or brown rice with Sriracha sauce on top along with a salad🥗
Pesto Ingredients: 🌿
* 1 cup fresh basil leaves
* 1/4 cup freshly grated Romano or Parmesan-Reggiano cheese (about 1 oz)
* 1/4 cup Olive oil
* 2 tbsp of pine nuts (can sub chopped walnuts)
* 1 1/2 garlic cloves, minced
* Black pepper
-Pulse basil and pine nuts in a food processor.
-Add the garlic and cheese and pulse several times more.
-While the food processor is running, slowly add the olive oil in a steady small stream.
-Stir black pepper.